About the Seminar
In recent years, big data and information is available in public domain. Adequate use of such big data in FDA-regulated industry has become critically important to exercise best practices in healthcare industry. In this online seminar presentation, the speaker will provide a great opportunity to learn about practical, actionable and sustainable approaches to maximally use the big data. In particular, the speaker will share how to most effectively identify and use the big data for practical application to your business in FDA-regulated healthcare industry (drugs, medical devices including IVDs, dietary supplements, cosmetics, etc.). This seminar will help you bring significant benefits including detailed strategies of how to use big data to your business practices and organization, tremendously helping you save enormous resources (time, energy and money) and beyond.
In this 60-min presentation, the speaker will guide you through the details of how to identify and use big data for your maximum benefits applicable to FDA-regulated healthcare industry.
At the end of this seminar, you will learn how to develop and implement best practices to systematically use big data using a CAC-SI method.
- CAC-SI in this case refers to a Current, Accurate, and Comprehensive strategy in a Systematic, Integrated Manner.
About the Areas to Be Discussed
- Applicable Laws, Regulations, Guidance, Rules, Standards
- Big Data Sources in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Power of Big Data
- Data Mining
- Drug Safety Data and Signals
- Medical Device Safety Data
- Solving Big Problems Using Big Data
- Science Using Big Data
- Big Data, Security and Privacy Matters
- Big Data v. Drug Discovery
- Revolution in FDA-Regulated Industry Using Big Data
- Company’s Views on Big Data
- Big Data: Current Trends
- Big Data Driven Medicines
- Big Data: Legal, Ethical and Policy Issues
- Failure to Use Big Data
- Inadequate Use of Big Data
- Big Data Management
- Big Data: Opportunities
- Big Data: Challenges
- Post-marketing surveillance
- Systematic Use of Big Data: Best Practices
- Practical, Actionable, and Sustainable Solutions (PASS)
- Speaker’s Experience and Actual Cases
About the Intended Attendee(s)
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research and Development (Engineers and Scientists); Product Development (Engineers and Scientists)
- Clinical Affairs
- Senior Management
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Anyone interested in the topic
About the Seminar Speaker
Dr. David Lim, Ph.D., RAC, ASQ-CQA. Dr. Lim is President and Principal of Regulatory Doctor. Dr. Lim frequently presents global laws, regulations, rules and guidance applicable to medical products. In particular, Dr. Lim provides seminars on various areas and focused-topics in regulatory affairs, clinical affairs, quality and regulatory compliance.
Recently, Dr. Lim developed 510(k) templates ready for use compliant with e-Copy and RTA policy. In addition, Dr. Lim developed the industry’s first PMA seminar series delivered online, helping global regulatory affairs professionals become a PMA pro. Dr. Lim developed FDA inspection checklists for drug and medical device manufacturers based on his analysis of FDA inspectional observations cited in 483s for the past seven years. Dr. Lim provides his feedback to regulatory agency (e.g., US FDA) through public comments and also served as a panel member during the FDA’s transparency public meeting in 2009. Dr. Lim contributes to the Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS) as an author. Dr. Lim leads and directs all research projects including, but not limited to, pharmacovigilance, medical device reporting, recalls and patient safety signals being conducted at the Regulatory Doctor.
- Option 1: you may send your “request to purchase” by email to Global Compliance Seminar
- Option 2: you may request an invoice by email to Global Compliance Seminar
- Option 3: you may purchase online below using a credit card or PayPal.
LIVE (one attendee): $199
LIVE (≤ 5 attendees): $599
LIVE (≥ 6 attendees): $999
LIVE & Recorded: $299