LIVE Online Seminar
How to Most Effectively Prepare for the US RAC Exam
- Date: September 13, 2019
- Time: 11:00 AM PST | 02:00 PM EST
- Duration: 90 Minutes
About the Seminar
Having a credential for Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) can add a great value to one’s professional experience and achievement. Significant benefits of how to effectively study and prepare for the RAC examination may have been frequently neglected or considered less important, leading to spending a lot more than what is reasonably necessary to pass the exam and in many cases, professionals re-take the exam more than once.
*: RAC stands for Regulatory Affairs Certification. In this case, it refers to the US RAC examination.
Understanding what and how to study the relevant subjects is one of the first steps and is considered to be the most effective strategy. An effective preparation of the RAC examination can save a significant amount of your resources (time, energy and money) and beyond (sometimes, saving some level of embarrassment).
This seminar is intended to help you effectively prepare for the US RAC examination using a CAC-SI method. CAC-SI in this case refers to a Current, Accurate, and Comprehensive study and understanding in a Systematic, Integrated Manner.
In this 90-min presentation, the speaker will guide you through the details of the contents for you to study (namely, WHAT and HOW) and grasp so that you can be well-prepared for the RAC exam.
At the end of the presentation, you should be able to come up with your customized, well-guided, actionable strategy to most effectively prepare for and pass the US RAC examination.
About the Areas to Be Discussed
- 1st 45 Minutes
- Overview of the US RAC Exam
- Subject Areas
- Applicable Laws and Regulations
- Areas in Pharmaceuticals
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Investigational New Drug Application (IND)
- New Drug Application (NDA)
- FDA Guidance Documents
- Review of Practice Questions
- 2nd 45 Minutes
- Subject Areas for Biologics and Medical Devices
- Applicable Laws and Regulations for Biologics and Medical Devices
- Biological Products
- Licensing Biologics
General Biological Products Standards
- Investigational Device Exemption
- Premarket Notification (510(k))
- Premarket Approval (PMA)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) for Medical Devices
- FDA Guidance Documents
- Review of Practice Questions
NOTE: Your attendance of this seminar will save you a significant amount of time, energy and efforts while preparing for your successful RAC examination.
About the Intended Attendee(s)
- Regulatory Affairs
- Healthcare Professionals
- Anyone interested in the topic
About the Seminar Speaker
Dr. David Lim, Ph.D, RAC, ASQ-CQA (Dr. Lim) Dr. Lim is President and Principal of Regulatory Doctor. Dr. Lim frequently presents global laws, regulations, rules and guidance applicable to medical products. In particular, Dr. Lim provides seminars on various areas and focused-topics in regulatory affairs, clinical affairs, quality and regulatory compliance.
Recently, Dr. Lim developed 510(k) templates ready for use compliant with e-Copy and RTA policy. In addition, Dr. Lim developed the industry’s first PMA seminar series delivered online, helping global regulatory affairs professionals become a PMA pro. Dr. Lim developed FDA inspection checklists for drug and medical device manufacturers based on his analysis of FDA inspectional observations cited in 483s for the past eight years. Dr. Lim provides his feedback to regulatory agency (e.g., US FDA) through public comments and also served as a panel member during the FDA’s transparency public meeting in 2009. Dr. Lim contributes to the Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS) as an author and speaker. Dr. Lim leads and directs all research projects including, but not limited to, pharmacovigilance, medical device reporting, recalls and patient safety signals being conducted at the Regulatory Doctor.
- I want to thank you for an excellent seminar on US RAC Prep. – RA Professional with 15 Years Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- I found the presentation slides to be quite thorough and extremely useful. – Regulatory Affairs Manager
- The seminar was very helpful. – RA Professional
- I found it very helpful for my preparation – Sr. RA Professional.
- David Lim’s seminar helped me develop a strategy for pasting the US exam. I took the exam in the early part of Nov 2015 and left the exam with confidence his program thoroughly prepared me for the exam’s tricks, and nuances. – RA Professional in Pharmaceutical Industry
- I just received my RAC-US in December, and I am very happy. This would not have been possible without your help and support. Thank you very, very much. – Regulatory Consultant
- I would like to let you know that I passed the RAC (US) exam. I am very thankful for your kind advice and for your PowerPoint presentation during my exam preparation. They were very helpful. I am planning to make a full time career in regulatory affairs. – Associate Director/Regulatory Affairs Professional
- Excellent slides, you put together a lot of very useful information! – Director of Business Development
- Option 1: you may send your “request to purchase” by email to Global Compliance Seminar
- Option 2: you may request an invoice by email to Global Compliance Seminar
- Option 3: you may purchase online below using a credit card or PayPal.
Date: Recently Recorded Version
- Recorded: $299
Date: April 12, 2019
Time: 09:00 AM PST | 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 90 Minutes
LIVE (one attendee): $299
LIVE (≤ 4 attendees): $499
LIVE (≥ 5 attendees): $799
LIVE & Recorded: $399