LIVE Online Seminar
Implementing an Internal Audit Program Compliant with ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820
- Date: June 15, 2017
- NOTE: This seminar recurrs tri-monthly (every three month) on 3rd Thursdays.
- Time: 12:00 PM PST | 03:00 PM EST
- Duration: 60 Minutes
About the Seminar
This online seminar (webinar) is intended to help you get familiar with how to establish an internal audit program of the quality management systems (QMS) for medical device manufacturers in preparation for an FDA inspection under 21 CFR Part 820 or for those who are subject to ISO 13485.
This webinar is also intended to greatly increase your awareness and familiarity with process-based approaches to internal auditing of quality management system requirements including FDA regulations affecting quality records and FDA’s policy on the reports required by the following regulations.
- 21 CFR 820.20(c) Management review
- 21 CFR 820.22 Quality audits, and supplier audit reports
- 21 CFR 820.50(a) Evaluation of suppliers, contractors, and consultants
At the end of the webinar, you will become familiar with the regulatory requirements for establishing an adequate internal audit program while bringing benefits and opportunities to greatly improve your quality management systems and to further save an enormous amount of resources pursuant to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820.
About the Areas to Be Discussed
- Statutes and Regulations
- ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 (QSR)
- Auditing Strategy, Objectives, Planning, Frequency, Duration and Logistics
- How to Audit Quality Management Systems
- Various Audit Approaches
- Quality Systems and Subsystems in ISO 13485
- Quality Systems and Subsystems under 21 CFR Part 820
- Comparative Overview of both ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820
- FDA Regulations (21 CFR Part 11 and 21 CFR 820.180) and FDA Policy on Audit Reports
- Good Practices: Speaker’s Suggestions and Recommendations
About the Intended Attendee(s)
- Professionals from Quality, Regulatory Affairs, R&D, and Clinical Affairs
- Marketing Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- Legal Counsel
- Senior Management
- Anyone interested in the topic.
About the Seminar Speaker
Dr. David Lim, Ph.D., RAC, ASQ-CQA. Dr. Lim is President and Principal of Regulatory Doctor. Dr. Lim frequently presents global laws, regulations, rules and guidance applicable to medical products. In particular, Dr. Lim provides seminars on various areas and focused-topics in regulatory affairs, clinical affairs, quality and regulatory compliance. Recently, Dr. Lim developed 510(k) templates ready for use compliant with e-Copy and RTA policy. Dr. Lim also developed the industry’s first PMA seminar series delivered online, helping global regulatory affairs professionals become a PMA pro. In addition, Dr. Lim developed FDA inspection checklists for drug and medical device manufacturers based on his analysis of FDA inspectional observations cited in 483s for the past eight years. Dr. Lim provides his feedback to regulatory agency (e.g., US FDA) through public comments and also served as a panel member during the FDA’s transparency public meeting in 2009. Dr. Lim contributes to the Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS) as an author and speaker. Dr. Lim leads and directs all research projects including, but not limited to, pharmacovigilance, medical device reporting, recalls and patient safety signals being conducted at the Regulatory Doctor. Dr. Lim serves as a member of Advisory Board for Inspection Insider published by FDA News.
- Option 1: you may send your “request to purchase” by email to Global Compliance Seminar
- Option 2: you may request an invoice by email to Global Compliance Seminar
- Option 3: you may purchase online below using a credit card or PayPal.
LIVE (one attendee): $249
LIVE (≤ 5 attendees): $599
LIVE (≥ 6 attendees): $999
LIVE & Recorded: $349